Brunch consisted of green curry fried rice with chicken and a fried egg and fried noodles with veggies and squid. Next we stopped for a iced caramel macchiato with an extra shot of espresso at Eat Happy I’m Happy Cafe (my favorite in downtown Udon Thani).
- Green Curry Fried Rice with Chicken & Fried Egg = 50 baht / $1.53 USD
- Fried Noodles with Veggies & Squid = 50 baht / $1.53 USD
- Iced Caramel Macchiato + Extra Shot of Espresso = 50 baht / $1.53 USD
Later we had dinner an desert at UD Town in the center of Udon Thani City in the northeastern province of Udon Thani, Thailand. We started off with a couple BBQ pork sticks and a spicy papaya seafood salad. After picked up some Japanese ramen noodles and finished with some smoothies for dessert.
- BBQ Pork Sticks = 10 baht each / $0.31 USD each
- Spicy Papaya Seafood Salad = 60 Baht / $1.83 USD
- Japanese Ramen Noodles = 69 Baht / $2.11 USD
- Smoothies = 35-45 baht each / $1.07-$1.38 USD each
Follow Tajer Tales
► Instagram – https://instagram.com/tajertales
► Facebook – https://facebook.com/tajertales
► Twitter – https://twitter.com/tajertales
► Steemit – https://steemit.com/@tajertales
► DSound – https://dsound.audio/#!/@tajertales
► DTube – https://d.tube/#!/c/tajertales